Thursday 17 March 2011

BELL 260

           Hello everyone...assalamualaikum
This is my new blog and this blog  was created because of my english learning study ( BEL260 ).
For your information this blog is important to me because it will effect my carry mark for english
preparatiory of MUET. I hope you will be my follower and give your comment about fact and opinion.
But please your comment must not have a sensitive issue and  no violent words..the more you follow
my blog will help me increase my mark for English study...so, i will always appreciate it..then, sorry if
my grammar does not satisfied you when you read my post because i am not good in english....
just all..thank you very much if you be my follower...


9 comments:

Santhosh said...

goood

$y!Da--^_^ said...

yuhuuu...
hye...
gluck 4 da future...

lucky star said...

thanx santhosh..i will apreciate it..now evrythnig is ok

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in Bell 260.... :)

BARBIE DOLL ANIMEX said...

may u get A's in your BELL260

lucky star said...

barbie doll: even my english is weak..but i will try hardness to get a

Asqalani said...

Good introduction.
Hopefully before you post here you could write it first in Microsoft Word if you think your grammar is incorrect. It would you help you a lot and you could learn a bit on grammar.

lucky star said...

asqalani : i dun have time to do in microsof word..

Asqalani said...

What do you mean you don't have time?
You just write it first in Microsoft Word then you copy paste it into here.

p.s. Good Luck